In today’s post, I will show how to make your own cat ears out of wire! Now I don’t know about you, but I always found wired cat ears wayyy more cuter than the fuzzy ones. I actually only made these ears for Halloween purposes and that was nearly a week ago, but I know cat ears can be worn all over the year for fashion purposes and they are so cute <333
- Thick wire
- Old headband
- So once you have all your materials gathered, pick up your thick wire and measure about 7 inches (depending on how long you want your ears)
- Snap it with the pilers and do the same for the other ear
- Bend both wires in half
- Measure out how far apart you want your ears
- Now take your old headband and using your pilers wrap the ears around the headband. You may need help with this step as I did too…
- Optional: I’ve seen other people spray paint it in order to get another color, but you don’t have to and you could also glue any jewels or rhinestones onto it to make it even more cuter
TADAAA now you have your own ears!! Aren’t they cute?? And you only needed a minimum of 4 materials!! This is a perfect last minute Halloween costume if you pair it with black clothing or a cute accessory to add to any outfit. One word of caution tho, be careful with the wire, you do not want to get cut.
-So what did you think? Pls. leave a comment, like, and follow!! Thanks for reading!
~CY @ kpop9019